Disney Channel Star Cameron Boyce tragically passed away early Sunday morning at the age of 20. While the family has wished for privacy during this sad time, famous friends and castmates like Skai Jackson (Jessie), China Anne McClain (Descendants, Grownups), Adam Sandler (Grownups) and more have spoken out about the sudden passing.
While Cameron Boyce may be gone, he most definitely won’t be forgotten. Before his untimely death, Boyce was set to premiere the third installment of Disney Channel’s Descendants 3 in August. He also has left a catalog of movies and TV shows for fans to see his smiling face once more.
Here are some shows and movies of his that you can watch to remember the great actor.
1. General Hospital: Night Shift- Boyce appeared in the seveth episode of the soap opera as “Micheal ‘Stone’ Cates Jr.”
2. Grown Ups & Grown Ups 2- Who can forget the hilarious Grown Ups movies? Boyce played “Keithie Feder” who is the son of Adam Sandler’s character.
3. Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer- While playing Hunter, Boyce won the award for “Best Performance in a Feature film – Young Ensemble Cast.”
4. Jessie- Boyce’s best-known role would be playing Luke Ross in Jessie. Take some time out of your day to binge-watch the young superstar.
5. Descendants 1, 2, & 3- In this Disney Channel Original Movie series Boyce plays the character, Carlos. He finished the third movie before his passing which is set to come out August 2nd of this year. In the meantime, you can go out and watch the previous films.