The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF) and Hennessy just announced a new initiative; a $10 million HBCU scholarship program designed to support the next generation of high qualified black professionals in leadership roles. The initiative will directly assist graduates who major from liberal arts to sciences or engineering. These students will receive one on one exposure to relevant companies.
Hennessy Fellows will accept applications through May 5, 2019.
- Must be erolled in accredited HBCU or PBI graduate program.
- Minimum GPA of 3.25 are eligible to apply.
- Leadership experience
- Strong ethical and moral character
- Academic excellence
- Cultural awareness
The 10 fellows accepted into the program will announced this June. The scholarship benefits will also take affect in the Fall 2019 term.
This will include
- 1:1 executive coaching
- Up to $20,000 per academic year towards tuition
- $10,000 annual stipend for other educational expenses
- Opportunity to compete for a community-related project grant up to $10,000
- Access to online training forums, boot camps, networking events, and corporate/ professional development experiences
If you’re interested, please apply here
Direct Source: The Root